My Art

My Art

Monday, November 19, 2012

What's in your mailbox??

When I was a little girl I have always loved getting mail, don't you?? (or am I just weird...... ok don't answer that) I mean not getting bills but a handwritten envelope with a special surprise inside. Well I have gotten one great package after another this week :)

From Sandra at Creative Chaos <<<< Go check out her blog
 I am going to make something very wonderful with these fibers!!
Oh and that's not all I got another package ( jumping up and down like a little girl )

I won this from Lesley over at Gossiping Godess <<< Go check it out
Yup LAMPWORK beads, Oh I can't wait to get to work on these!! The blue in these beads are just breath taking, I will post a picture when I get this put together.

Yeah one more blog I won a giveaway at------ I might need to play the lotto :)
Genea had a fantastic giveway at Genea Beads <<<<< You don't want to miss out on her work she is an amazing lampwork artist!!

So what goodies have you found in your mailbox lately??

1 comment:

  1. Oh you lucky duck!! I love lovely little packages in the mail as well. I can't wait to see what you do with the fabulous pieces.

    ReplyDelete