My Art

My Art

Wednesday, November 28, 2012


10 Things About Me....

  1. What's your middle name? Danielle ( When I was younger I would tell my mom I wanted to go by Dani I thought that would be cool.... she didn't go for it)
  2. What's your favorite color? Pink of course
  3. Do you have any pets if so how many? I have 4 dogs 2 English bulldogs Frenchi and Lucille, a 2lbYorkie named Pebbles and last but not least Gizmo a Japanese Chin. They are my children and SPOILED rotten.
  4. Do you have any nicknames? Only Tiff. 
  5. Coffee or Tea? Both I LOVE my keurig coffee pot and it is one of the best purchases EVER!!! My favorite coffee in the fall is pumpkin spice, and I love red raspberry tea with local honey. YUMMO I'm going to grab me a cup right now.
  6. Where was your last vacation? I was blessed and able to go on three vacations this year. In April I went on a cruise to the Bahama's with my husband. September I went on another cruise with my mom to Cozumel (It was her birthday present) and then in November I went on a trip to the Great Smoky Mountains with my husband. I love to travel, hope I get to go on another one soon.
  7. What's your favorite TV show? Oh this is a hard one, I LOVE Criminal Minds!! My newest show that I have gotten hooked on would be Revolution, and of course love reality shows. Mostly the talent ones The Voice, Americas Got Talent, and American Idol are my favs.
  8. What's one thing someone would think might be strange that you do? I'm addicted to chapstick okay I said it sign me up for help. I carry it with me everywhere I go including at work, beading table, coffee table, and night stand. YES I have a problem!!!
  9. Night Owl or Early Bird? Early Bird I am in bed at least 10:00pm, I do my best thinking in the morning. My mind is clear and fresh before lunch after lunch its time for a nap.
  10. What do you sing while your in the shower? Whatever comes to me, I'm one of those people who never really knows who sings the song I just know if I like it.

     I hope you know a little bit more about me now.
P.S. When I get to 50 followers, I will have another giveaway. 


2 comments:

  1. Love my Kuerig too! For coffee and tea both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marian its so awesome people don't understand until they have coffee brewed in one. My brother and his wife bought one after staying with us they made fun of my "fancy" coffee pot, then ended up buying one.

    ReplyDelete