- I have lost 50 lbs!!!! Yup since last year I have lost a total of 50 pounds I feel so much better and able to be allot more active.
- I have been diving deeper into the mixed media world to help with stress.
- I also have started a youtube channel where I have lots of tutorials on how I do mixed media. Check it out CLICK HERE
- I have been diagnosed with Alopecia (my hair falls out in clumps) I am fortunate to have curly hair so it isn't as noticeable to most people, but the emotional toll it takes on me has been rough.
- So with all of those things going on I have been working on Art journaling to get my feelings and emotions out.
- No I haven't stopped making jewelry or lampworking. I have simply taken a break and will be lampworking again once the weather cools down. It is WAY to hot to sit behind a torch.
So what is an art journal? Art journaling is also known as visual journaling, it can be interrupted in many ways some people don't write at all some people write and cover it up so there aren't any rules. I will show you have a pictures of mine here so you can see what I mean.
So I plan on being more active on here and keeping you guys updated on what I am doing.
This picture was done in an online class I took and it very outside of my comfort zone. I like BOLD Bright colors and this is way more neutral but I learned so much. You can find out more about the class by going to journalgirl.com