My Art

My Art

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Hello again!!

Hello Cyber Universe!!! I have been MIA, for that I am sorry. I have had a lot going on in my little part of the world. I am going to try and dedicate time once a week to blogging because I truly missed you guys. So what's been going on in my world well I want go into everything but having a sick mother and sick mother in law is rough. Good news though my mother in law has completed all chemo and radiation treatments!!!! Wahoo Party time!!

 So now on to the beads and jewelry making piece. I have been making lampwork beads!! I took a 2 hour class back in March and fell in love with working with glass. So of course knowing me I jumped right in and bought a little hothead torch, it was a good beginning point but took FOREVER. So I came across someone getting out of lampwork and drove 9 hours to South Carolina, bought the entire studio and drove back. Crazy did someone just call me crazy, well maybe I am a little.  So since I have been spending every ounce of free time working on beads. There are literally beads EVERYWHERE in my house!! Sounds like fun to me, so here are a few photos of my studio and where you can find these beautiful beads.

 Look at all those colors!!
 Since I have added about 20 more pounds of glass!!


So you maybe thinking is Tiffany going to put down the clay? The answer
is NO, I am working a few things out to get my kiln going and the ceramic
components will began to flow once more.

So you want to see some of the pieces??
You can find these over on my Facebook Biz page.



3 comments:

  1. Congrats Tiffany, for adding something new to your list of skills. To quote Martha Stewart "It's a good thing"! I love the head pins and the blue and gray beads are gorgeous.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear there is positive news on the health of your MIL, Tiffany. I think it's even more important to have those moments to yourself, making pretty things, to counteract the stress of helping family during illness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that you're going to be blogging more. I've loved seeing all your new creations on FB, but I do love a good blog post too :) Can't wait to see what else is in store!

    ReplyDelete